Our quinoa sourdough is ideal to flavor a homemade gluten-free bread.
Please add (for 1 loaf): 500g gluten-free flour, 450ml water, 9g dry yeast #2, 1 tsp salt.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Knead for several minutes to form a homogeneous dough.
- Let the dough rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Put it in a box or as a loaf in a preheated oven (180°C) and bake for about 70 minutes. During baking, place a bowl of water under the bread in the oven.
- Allow finished bread to cool completely.
- If desired, sprinkle the dough with pumpkin seeds or other seeds before baking.
Tip: With our baking powder #1 breads succeed even without yeast.
Ingredients: Quinoa flour* 95%, ferment*, (corn flour*, pea flour*, blossom honey*).
*from organic farming
|Average nutritional values||per 100 g|
|Calorific value||1531 kJ (363 kcal)|
-of which saturated fatty acids
-of which sugar
|Dietary fiber||6,6 g|
|Salt||< 0,01 g|
Sensory & Quality Parameters