Our unsweetened red cake glaze gives fruit cakes a particularly shiny and smooth consistency.
Tip: For strawberry cake, add a little of our strawberry syrup - it makes the cake even fruitier.
Please add: 250ml water, sugar to taste.
- Stir the powder in 50ml water until smooth.
- Sweeten the remaining water to taste and bring to the boil.
- Add the mixed powder and simmer for 1 minute while stirring.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the cake glaze evenly over the cake from the center and continue to cool.
Ingredients: Potato starch*, agar agar*, beet powder* 7.1%, arrowroot flour*, potassium tartrate (E336 (i)).
*from organic farming
|Average nutritional values||per 100 g|
|Calorific value||1282 kJ (303 kcal)|
-of which saturated fatty acids
|< 0,5 g
< 0,1 g
-of which sugar
|Dietary fiber||15 g|
2) Calculated from naturally occurring sodium.
Sensory & Quality Parameters